Assos: Premium quality from the alpine country!
When the Swiss Toni Maier Moussa invented the first carbon bicycle frame in 1976, later the first Lycra cycling trousers and in addition, the first elastic chamois, he was far ahead of his time. Today, padded and elastic cycling trousers with a tight fit are basic for all cyclists. All producers of cycling clothing include them in their product range. ASSOS cycling trousers remain very special and in a way are always ahead of their time.
ASSOS Cycling Clothing – Premium Quality from the Alpine Country!
With their Lycra cycling trousers ASSOS laid the foundation for a phenomenal development in terms of technical cycling clothing that lasts to this day. ASSOS cycling clothing is among the market leaders and extremely popular, especially with performance oriented cyclists. This is why ASSOS supplies the Swiss National Cycling Team with cycling clothing and equipment.
The ASSOS style is clean, accentuated and rather unobtrusive. Clearly, the focus is more on the technical component and the additional value this garment provides to the athlete.
ASSOS cycling clothing
- supports your muscles and prevents fatigue,
- features a cut which is adapted exactly to the seated posture of a cyclist,
- optimally adapts to the anatomy and the cyclist’s movements,
- is aerodynamic, lightweight and regulates the body climate,
- offers sublime comfort,
- is in perfect alignment with its individual components
It goes without saying that ASSOS is committed continuously to the optimisation of individual modules of cycling clothing by researching and developing. ASSOS is a vanguard and role model in the cycling industry, ASSOS cycling clothing is benchmark for premium suppliers.
ASSOS cycling clothing include a range of garments which will serve the cyclist from head to toe. While the collections of ASSOS men’s cycling clothing appear to be rather straightforward and functional, within the ASSOS women’s cycling clothing also very beautiful and feminine prints will strike the eye.
What is striking and unique about ASSOS cycling clothing is the specific ASSOS dog’s-tooth pattern, which is used time and again more or less unobtrusively on tops and accessories.
ASSOS Cycling Clothing – a Perfect Concept
The ASSOS layering system presents the base of this concept. Cycling trousers, wind jacket, ASSOS jersey, vest, underwear – everything is aligned, everything matches, all garments complement each other. The aim is an outfit which allows the cyclist to exercise their favourite sports year-round. ASSOS cycling clothing provides maximum support, weather protection and comfort with minimum weight and volume. The individual garments of ASSOS cycling clothing, the different layers, are in perfect harmony with each other and provide optimal body climate regulation. ASSOS cycling clothing works like a jigsaw puzzle in which each and every part is elementary for the whole. The ASSOS cycling clothing range includes:
- the legendary ASSOS cycling trousers in all lengths, for cold or hot temperatures, with or without straps
- the classic ASSOS jerseys with three different shapes which serve the different riding styles and demands of cyclists
- the super lightweight ASSOS wind jackets and vests, which, as an additional layer, protect you from getting too cold in unpredictable weather conditions, in between the seasons or on long downhill rides
- the warm, body-mapped ASSOS winter jackets for your training during the cold season
- ASSOS cycling socks matching the collection and the weather conditions
- moisture regulating ASSOS underwear for summer and winter
- highly damping ASSOS gloves which protect your hand nerves
- ASSOS head wear: classic peaked caps or functional helmet liners
- for the time between the seasons ASSOS arm and leg warmers with ergonomic cut and great fit
- lean ASSOS shoe covers which keep off wind and nasty weather
- and much more
The ASSOS cycling trousers are very popular but at the same time they present the core product of ASSOS cycling clothing.
ASSOS Cycling Trousers – very Special and Unique in their Quality
What is the special characteristic of ASSOS cycling trousers? In a nutshell: extremely good material, a perfect cut and a unique chamois construction.
- The material is absolutely high quality. Due to its high ratio of elastane it perfectly adapts to your body, follows all movements and offers great muscle compression. Sun protection, bacteriostatic and moisture wicking effect and great resistance to wear and tear are mandatory. Strategically placed special panels offer additional support and a firm fit. The straps are made from lightweight, highly elastic and highly moisture regulating fabrics.
- The cut of ASSOS cycling trousers is adapted exactly to the seated posture of cyclists. There are as little seams as possible to prevent friction. Very often, lasercut grippers protect you from skin irritations. The minimalistic bib construction is absolutely slip-proof and doesn’t leave marks on your shoulders. Wide and elastic leg grippers keep ASSOS cycling trousers well in place and offer additional compression.
- The ultimate feature of ASSOS cycling trousers is the high end chamois. Memory foam permanently adapts to the contours of your body and to your movements. Perforated foam pads optimise breathability. The chamois is connected to the ASSOS trousers at a few points only for it to follow the movements of your body and thus prevent skin irritations. The front area of the men’s chamois is shaped like a cocoon and protects your genitals. Perforations prevent overheating.
Of course, ASSOS cycling trousers are optimally complemented by an ASSOS jersey. Both the cut as well as the fit are ideally aligned to each other.
Curious? At Bobshop you will find a wide variety of cycling trousers, matching ASSOS jerseys and further ASSOS cycling clothing and accessories. Our customer service will gladly answer any questions you might have concerning the fit and sizes.