Santini - a brand for purists and experts.
As early as 1965 Maglificio Sportivo Santini began producing high quality cycling clothing in Northern Italy. Initially as a contract manufacturer, but thanks to Pietro Santini‘s strong passion for cycling sports they soon began producing with their own “Santini“ label. Today Santini cycling clothing is known worldwide and cycling sports without Santini unimaginable. Several Pro-Teams are supplied by Santini and for many years they developed the Giro d’Italia Qualification Jerseys for the UCI, the world championship collection with rainbow design. Santini cycling clothing is high quality cycling clothing!
Santini Cycling Clothing – a Brand for Cycling Enthusiasts
The long years of cooperation with professional cyclists and the joint development of technically sophisticated cycling clothing are certainly also reflected in the collections designed for ambitious leisure-time cyclists. Santini uses company-specific fabrics, chamois and cuts for their cycling clothing. Many passionate cyclists who know exactly what they want and demand from their cycling clothing are involved in the developmental process of Santini cycling clothing. What Santini cycling clothing offers:
- Perfect fit: Santini cycling clothing fits accurately, designed for the cycle-specific seated posture and snugs the body of the road cyclist like a second skin.
- Ø Excellent performance: the technical features in materials and chamois as well as the strategic placement within the Santini clothing are sure to support your body and maximise your performance.
- Best comfort: reduced number of seams, a pleasant, moisture wicking and breathable material and highly shock absorbing chamois not only support your body but in addition offer compelling comfort on long distances.
- High durability: you will be able to enjoy your Santini cycling clothing for a long time. The long-lasting products feature a high resistance to wear and tear and keep their shape and colours even after numerous washing cycles.
- Exceptional design: Santini cycling clothing for women as well as Santini cycling clothing for men catch you eye with their extremely attractive designs. With bright colours, bold contrasts and combinations and wonderful prints Santini cycling clothing becomes cycling fashion.
No Race without Santini Cycling Clothing
If you feel the same passion for cycling competitions as Santini you will enjoy their cycling clothing either with the Pro-Team design or the traditional cycling events. With a world champion rainbow jersey, a team jersey or a wool jersey from the Santini cycling clothing editions of the grand cycling events and teams you will certainly pay tribute to road cycling sports.
- Pro-Teams: the list of Santini Pro-Team design cycling clothing is very long. In summer usually 2 levels per team are available: the very sporty high-quality Race-clothing and the more moderate replicas.
- UCI world champion: once a year you will find e new world champion collection with the typical rainbow design among the Santini cycling clothing creations and, of course, the classic “world champion“ UCI jerseys.
- Professional competitions: here you will find the qualification jerseys of the grand events such as the Tour Down Under, Tour de Swisse, Deutschlandtour, Giro d‘ Italia etc. In Santini cycling clothing stages especially rich in tradition are honoured with designs of their own - beautiful “stage outfits”.
- L‘ Eroica: in autumn the nostalgic L‘ Eroica championship takes place in the region of Chianti in Tuscany, Italy. There only steel bicycles are allowed and modern Lycra cycling clothing is strictly prohibited. For this cycling event Santini developed cycling clothing resembling historical models: cycling jerseys and trousers made from wool, cotton cycling caps and longer cycling socks. For fans of this event this Santini cycling clothing is also available with modern Lycra and fan T-shirts with beautiful L‘ Eroica retro design.
We are convinced that many cyclists buy Santini Team clothing simply for the design because, let’s face it, competition or team are one thing but this clothing simply looks great! Many team and tour designs are also available as Santini winter cycling clothing. And of course at Bobshop you will also find matching accessories for summer and winter, the convenient and popular set offers consisting of Santini jersey and Santini cycling trousers.
Santini Jersey and Trousers – a Perfect Match
Decades of Pro-Team clothing production enable Santini to perfectly match jersey and trousers in their specific collection lines. This match does not relate to the colours and design only but especially to the technical features which create a perfect unit between Santini trousers and jerseys. They complement each other either on your day-long tour or simply on your short tour after work. The fit and technical features of Santini jerseys and trousers are perfectly designed for the specific demand. With your Santini cycling jersey and the matching trousers not only your style will be perfect but also will you be perfectly equipped for your tour. In addition to trousers and jersey Santini usually also offers matching accessories such as cycling socks, cycling caps and gloves with the collection design. At Bobshop you will find all these combinations as a convenient set or a maxi-set including accessories.
The classic, single coloured cycling trousers by Santini are very popular among performance-oriented cyclists for their training. They feature a high quality finish, a state-of-the-art chamois and are available at a reasonable price. Bobshop has been offering some of these basic models of Santini cycling trousers for years since they are highly demanded.
We can only recommend Santini as a brand! Here Italian passion meets the passion of craftsmanship. Santini’s demand on the quality of their products is extremely high. A characteristic that makes this brand highly sought-after among professional cyclists. With Santini cycling clothing you are always on the safe side – yet Europeans from the North should consider ordering one size up!