”No Shortcuts“ – this is the main idea behind Scott Cycling Clothing. It stands for uncompromising and consistent work, research and development of ever newly thought through technical components and product designs. It is on this commitment and this arduous and efficient work that the success and reputation of Scott Bikewear is based upon as a worldwide renowned and traditional outdoor sports article manufacturer.
From Scott Ski Poles to Scott Bikewear
1958 marks the birth of the American brand Scott – back then it was the grand invention of super lightweight and stable aluminium ski poles. After more than 60 years, Scott has established itself as one of the leading producers in the fields of winter sports, motor sports, biking and running. In the field of Scott cycling clothing of course the bike itself, or the numerous components of a bike are at the focus. But apart from that they also invest in the technical development of cycling helmets, cycling eyewear, cycling shoes, and Scott clothing. Scott cycling clothing addresses a wide range of cycling disciplines:
- Road Bike and Gravel
- And, of course, all tourers and city bikers
Scott cycling clothing is highly technical. In every upcoming season, both the design and colours of Scott clothing very much take up the current trends and the new colour spectrum of Scott bikes. Cyclists who ride a Scott bike this way are able to get their entire equipment starting with a Scott Cycling Helmet over to Scott Cycling Clothing and Scott Road Bike Shoes or MTB Shoes. All in one go, clean, technical style from head to toe, including the bike - that is Scott!
Just as technical and functional as Scott cycling clothing you will also find Scott accessories. Apart from helmets and shoes Scott Bikewear is complemented by cycling backpacks, hydration systems, cycling bags and of course innumerable accessories (cycling gloves, cycling socks, cycling shoe covers, arm warmers, helmet liners, etc.)
Scott Bikewear - all-in-one: Technical Aspiration, Quality and Design
In their bikewear, Scott strikingly draw the attention to the Scott logo. The lettering is placed visibly on the chest or the back. Whoever wears Scott wear or rides a Scott bike can be sure to have decided for top-of-the-range quality. The logo and lettering are proudly presented.
As already mentioned above, Scott Bikewear offers equipment for a variety of cycling disciplines:
- Road Bikers and Gravel Bikers can dress either in premium-level pro cyclist clothing or in training jerseys for leisure-time cyclists. In the of Scott Bikewear top league, aerodynamics, weight and breathability play major roles, in training wear it is comfort and moisture management. One cooperation which has proven very innovative and successful is the one with the fabric manufacturer named Schöller. Their joint development, ITD ProTec technology, is an absolutely wear resistant material used in the thigh and shoulder area which protects you from deep grazes in case of a fall. In addition, Scott road bike shoes and Scott road bike helmets are offered for road bikers. All in different categories both in terms of demands and price.
- Scott Bikewear for Triathletes is characterised by a perfect body-mapped fit. The material used is extremely elastic, durable and dries quickly. Scott Triathlon Clothing of course is completed by tri-shoes, time trial helmets and other practical tri accessories.
- Tourer and City Bikers will find a variety of beautiful and practical Scott Bikewear articles. Be it bike shorts which all feature padded liner shorts, casual bike shirts or plain T-shirts and hoodies. Scott Bikewear can dress you for both everyday life and sports activities. These garments feature a rather casual cut. The fit is suitable and the colours and prints are fashionable and attractive. The fabric is a wear resistant, functional material which quickly wicks moisture away and keeps your body dry.
- Mountainbikers are the declared core target group of Scott Bikesports. The Scott MTB clothing range will always include a huge variety of high grade shorts, jackets and shirts for all seasons and all demanding trails.
Scott MTB Clothing – whenever the Mountain is your Destination
Perhaps it is due to the fact that the first Scott complete bike was the Genius Mountainbike, in any case Scott as a brand is always specifically linked with Mountainbike sports in all its facets. In Scott MTB clothing these daredevil and adventurous bikers will find equipment exactly designed for their demands. Scott MTB clothing is casual and functional, fashionable and robust and it reflects the specific Mountainbike esprit which so magically attracts cyclists.
You will find casual Scott MTB clothing in the Scott “Trail“ collection:
- Bike shirts have a rather wide cut. Elastic functional fabric, partly with mesh panels, regulates the body climate. Shirts are available with both long and short sleeves.
- Knee long bike shorts are made from lightweight and robust Nylon. They all feature reliable padded liner shorts. Zipped pockets, an adjustable waistband and vents are included in all trousers.
- As winter clothing you will find over shorts with quilted lining and jackets. And, of course, the classic, comfortable long cycling tights and softshell jackets which also perform well for road biking.
- Scott MTB Shoes are characterised by their comfortable fit and their sole with grip. Depending on the demands you will also find super stiff soles or even rubber tread soles with great comfort for walking (e.g. the Scott Trail BOA). But Scott also uses the BOA closure system in shoe models in the lower price segment. The dial allows you to micro adjust the upper very easily even on bike.
- Scott MTB clothing is completed by wind jackets (often hooded), gloves, socks and head wear.
A comprehensive outfit also includes a Scott helmet, Scott eyewear and a Scott bike backpack. You will find all that under Scott, all in the matching colours of the collection design!
As provider of all kinds of cycling equipment and as a bicycle manufacturer it doesn’t surprise to see that Scott also is a supporter of teams, from local up to international, sponsoring and providing equipment. Among the most renowned Pro Teams there are currently Mitchelton-Scott, Orica Scott in 2017 and the successful Scott Sram MTB Racing Team with world class and world champion cyclists.
At Bobshop you will find a large variety from the Scott range (except for bicycles and components): of course Scott clothing, Scott accessories and many technical accessories by Scott!