The right cycling clothing for the right cycling discipline: the Bobshop Cycling World
There is one thing that unites cyclists, they all love cycling. Yet there are differences concerning the different types of bikes they ride, where they cycle, how long they ride and how often and how powerful they like to cycle.
No matter what cycling means to you, whether your bike is a piece of sports equipment, a means of transport to get you to work, whether you use it in your day to day life or occasionally for a pleasant tour with friends, at Bobshop all cyclists will find suitable cycling clothing for their individual needs. Cycling clothing differs from conventional sports clothing by its specific cut which is adapted to the seated posture of cyclists on their bikes and features a rather long back and shorter front and the arm position is directed forward. One really crucial specific element in cycling clothing is the chamois inside the trousers. It is gender-specific, designed ergonomically corresponding to the respective cycling discipline and features different thicknesses depending on the duration of the planned ride.
Cycling Clothing and Cycling Accessories in the Specific Bobshop Cycling Worlds
Bobshop offers a huge range of Cycling Clothing for Women and Men. This huge amount of articles can somewhat extend the process of choosing an item. In ”my cycling world“ we therefore have distinguished between different cycling sports disciplines, cycling sports themes, functionality and styles of equipment. This way you will certainly and quickly find your suitable cycling clothing and matching cycling sports accessories for your preferred type of cycling sports.
Technical Cycling Clothing and Accessories for all Bike Disciplines
You are a high performance road biker and love to reach your limits? You challenge yourself and your body mercilessly on every long tour? Well, then you need equipment which offers best support for your body. In the cycling sports category Road Bike Premium you will find high tech, state-of-the-art products such as Cycling Jerseys and Cycling Jackets.
If you ride your road bike as a recreational sport, after work and on weekends with friends then your cycling clothing can be a bit more comfortable, perhaps more stylish and also cheaper. A huge selection is waiting for you in the Road Bike Cycling Clothing section.
As a cyclocross cyclist you extend the road bike cycling season by taking your road bike off road for fast and reckless courses in autumn. For you tight fitting, supporting and slightly warming cycling clothing with protection from nasty weather and dirt makes sense. You will find such clothes under Cyclocross.
Cycling Clothing for Road Bikers:
- Tight fitting, ergonomic fit
- High tech and highly functional cycling clothing and cycling accessories
- Road bike clothing which wards off water, wind and dirt
Or do you love a trail through rough terrain, through forests and fields? In the sections Mountainbike Clothing and Trail & Cross Country we have compiled a selection of special cycling clothing for these disciplines. Cycling clothing for performance oriented mountainbikers supports your body. It is technical and features a tight fit. Hobby cyclists on the other hand prefer a rather casual look with wide shorts and shirts which are robust and durable.
If your bike is part of your day to day life and you enjoy cycling tours or even holidays on bike then comfortable, durable equipment which will protect you from nasty weather is crucial. Some of these garments can be worn on top of your conventional clothing, e.g. Waterproof Cycling Clothing, or as base layer with chamois underneath. Casual Jerseys for Cycling Sports and bike shorts made from elastic and moisture wicking functional material: Find a large selection in the section Travel & City. You will find special weatherproof clothing in the section Waterproof.
Cycling clothing for trail, tour and city:
- Wide, casual fit
- Cycling clothing made from very durable fabric
- Robust cycling accessories for off road rides
- Cycling clothing which shields you from water, wind and dirt
As cyclist you permanently run the risk of being overlooked in traffic. Severe accidents can be a consequence. Reflective Cycling Clothing is therefore crucial. Bright colours, fluo colours, reflective materials and efficient lighting optimise your visibility in traffic, especially in twilight and dark conditions. We care about your visibility, that is why in the Visibilty section we have collected numerous cycling sports articles that significantly enhance your visibility in traffic.
Last but not least in the section Indoor Cycling you will find comfortable and functional clothing you can wear for your cycling training at home or at the gym. And for all fans of historical cycling sports outfits there is a considerable selection of beautiful cycling jerseys and cycling trousers to be found under Retro Styles.
Overview on Cycling Clothing and Accessories
- Road Bike: compelling technical features for leisuretime cyclists at a wide range of both prices and styles
- Road Bike Premium: excellent high tech features for very demanding cyclists at pro level
- Mountainbike: tight fitting functional clothing for performance driven mountainbikers
- Trail & Cross Country: casual, functional and robust bike shorts and bike shirts for leisuretime cyclists
- Cyclocross [Cyclocross]: tight fitting, slightly warming road bike clothing with weatherproof features
- Travel & City: casual and comfortable functional clothing which also serves in day to day life
- Indoor Cycling: pragmatic cycling clothing with slight padding for gyms or training at home
- Visibility: cycling clothing and cycling accessories with good visibility in traffic
- Waterproof: waterproof trousers, waterproof jackets, shoe covers and helmet covers – all that keeps you dry
- Retro Style: cycling clothing with traditional cycling sports designs combined with modern functionality