At Bobshop you will find a wide selection of national cycling team jerseys. The riders compete in their respective national colors, especially at the UCI Road World Championships.
In our assortment you will find:
- Men's record winners: the Belgian National Cycling Team has a clear lead over its competitors with 26 gold medals, 12 silver and 13 bronze medals in the men's competition. The women's team can also celebrate 6 gold and silver and 4 bronze medals.
- Hard at work: The German national cycling team truly has no reason to hide with 9 gold medals, 12 silver and 11 bronze.
- A razor-thin lead: the French national cycling team has 9 gold and 12 silver medals, the same as Germany. However, with 16 bronze medals, the French maintain a lead in the medal table.
- Most medals: Riders from the Italian national cycling team can claim a whopping 82 medals.
- Record winners: The Dutch national cycling team clearly leads the women's sport in both the total number of medals and the number of gold medals. The men's team can and should take inspiration from this success - the women's team also pulls the Dutch team into second place in the overall standings.
- Cyclists of the Swiss national cycling team record good successes.
- No half measures: When the riders of the Slovak National Cycling Team pedal, it's all or nothing - no silver or bronze medals, but 3 gold medals at once.
- Room for improvement: The Slovenian national cycling team can only claim one silver and one bronze medal each. But with top riders like Primož Roglič, more successes could come soon!
- Being there is everything: Both the Argentine national cycling team and the Australian national cycling team have yet to win any medals. Nevertheless, their performances are inspiring.