§ 1 Scope
(1)The following terms and conditions apply to all orders placed via our online shop. Our online shop targets consumers only.
(2)"Consumer" means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside that individual’s trade, business, craft or profession; "trader" means a person acting for purposes relating to that person’s trade, business, craft or profession, whether acting personally or through another person acting in the trader’s name or on the trader’s behalf.
§ 2 Contractual partner, formation of contract, correction facilities
(1) The contract is concluded with Bike o‘ bello Radsportversand GmbH & Co. KG.
(2) The display of products within the online shop constitutes a binding offer on our part to enter into a contract vis-à-vis the items. You may place our products in your basket without obligation and amend your entries at any time prior to submitting a binding order by using the correction facilities that are provided for this purpose and explained during the ordering process. The contract is formed by clicking on the order button which indicates your acceptance of our offer concerning the goods contained in your basket. Once you have sent your order you will immediately receive a confirmation via e-mail.
§ 3 Contract language, saving of the contract text
(1) The language(s) available for concluding the contract: German, English, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Polish
(2) We save the text of the contract and forward the order data and our General Terms to you by e-mail. The text of the contract cannot be accessed via the internet for security reasons.
§ 4 Delivery conditions
(1) All prices include VAT. Delivery costs may apply in addition to the product price. Further information about the delivery costs can be found at the offer and in the shopping basket.
(2) We only dispatch goods en route; pick up by the customer is not possible.
(3) The minimum order value is 135 GBP net (total value of goods excluding cost of shipping) for Great Britain and 0.00 EUR for other countries. In the course of shipment to Great Britain, your orders will be declared to the customs authorities of United Kingdom. The British value added tax and any incurring customs duties and charges shall be borne by you. Please visit https://www.gov.uk/guidance/vat-and-overseas-goods-sold-directly-to-customers-in-the-uk.
§ 5 Payment
The following payment methods are basically available in our online shop:
(1) Payment in advance
If you select payment in advance we provide you with our bank details in a separate e-mail and deliver the goods on receipt of funds
(2) Credit Card
With the submission of the order, you are sending us your credit card details at the same time.
Your card will be charged immediately after placing your order.
In order to pay the invoice amount via the payment service provider PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg ("PayPal"), you must be registered with PayPal, legitimise yourself with your access data and confirm the payment instruction. The payment transaction will be processed by PayPal after placing the order. You will receive further instructions during the ordering process.
(4) Amazon Pay
In order to pay the invoice amount via the payment service provider Amazon Payments Europe S.C.A. 38 avenue J.F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg ("Amazon"), you must be registered with Amazon, legitimise yourself with your access data and confirm the payment instruction. The payment transaction will be processed within one banking day after the order is placed. A banking day is any working day except Saturdays, national public holidays and 24th and 31st December each year. You will receive further information in the ordering process.
§ 6 Voluntary return period
(1) Apart from the legal right of revocation we grant you a voluntary return period for a total of 30 days of receipt. This means you can step back from the contract even after the 14 days legal revocation period. (please see revocation instructions above) by returning the merchandise to our address within 30 days of receipt. In order to exercise the prolonged voluntary return period the articles may be used/worn for test purposes only - as would be common when trying the goods on in a retail store - and must be returned complete, undamaged, in the original packing and with the original label. Gift vouchers and food are excluded from the prolonged voluntary return period. Please note that in spite of the prolonged return period the outstanding amount is due within 14 days in case payment on invoice was agreed. Please send the articles to:
Bike o' bello Radsportversand GmbH & Co. KG
In den Weinaeckern 4
§ 7 Terms and conditions for vouchers
(1) Redeem a Campaign Voucher
Campaign vouchers cannot be purchased, they are issued by Bike o‘ bello in connection with advertising campaigns with a determined period of validity.
• Campaign vouchers are only valid within the period of time determined and can be redeemed only once in connection with an order at www.bobshop.com or on presentation in our shop. Specific brands can be excluded from voucher campaigns. A campaign voucher cannot be used to purchase a gift voucher.
• In case of a minimum order value determined on the campaign voucher, this minimum amount must be reached for the voucher to become valid. If no minimum order value is determined, the order must at least reach the value of the campaign voucher. The redemption of any residual amount is not possible.
• Campaign vouchers can only be redeemed before ending the order process/purchasing process. They cannot be offset subsequently. The amount of a campaign voucher cannot be cashed nor can interest be paid on the amount.
• A campaign voucher cannot be transferred to third parties. Campaign vouchers cannot be combined with each other.
• A campaign voucher cannot be redeemed or credited if merchandise is returned partly or completely.
(2) Redeem a Gift Voucher
Gift vouchers can be purchased at www.bobshop.com or in our shop.
• The amount of a voucher cannot be cashed nor will interests be paid.
• Gift vouchers can only be redeemed before ending an order process. They cannot be offset subsequently.
• In case of the gift voucher amount not covering for the order value, the remaining amount is payable by the type of payment chosen in the order process.
• Purchasing a gift voucher can only be cancelled if the gift voucher has not been redeemed.
• A gift voucher cannot be purchased with a campaign voucher.
• Within one order, various gift vouchers can be redeemed. A combination of gift vouchers with one campaign voucher per order is possible.
• In case of returning articles, which were paid with a gift voucher, the merchandise value is credited to your customer account. Cash payment or issuing a new gift voucher is not possible. Please send an e-mail to [email protected] to find out about your account balance.
• We do not assume liability in case of loss, theft or illegibility of the voucher not caused by us.
§ 8 Bobcash Program
Bike o‘ bello Radsportversand GmbH & Co. KG operates the bobcash program, a bonus program which enables you to collect credit when purchasing articles, the discount though is not deducted from the price but credited as bobcash credit which you can then use for later purchases.
(1) Conditions for Participation
Participation in the bobcash-programme automatically starts when setting up a customer account (registry).
(2) Collecting and Using your bobcash Credit
As registered customer with every purchase you collect bobcash credit in our online shop. Independent of the value of the purchase, the customer receives a discount credit of currently 2 % on the net purchasing sum including VAT. In case of articles from purchases being returned by the customer the discount credit will be reduced correspondingly. The customer can either use their credit anytime within the next order or can continue to collect credit. The credit will not expire. The credit cannot be disbursed in cash or transferred to third parties.
(3) You can check your current bobcash credit any time inside your customer account
(4) Cancellation, Termination and Changes of Conditions for Participation
Participation in the bobcash-programme automatically ends as soon as the customer initiates cancellation of their customer account. Bobshop shall be entitled to change, amend or end the discount program anytime with observation of a reasonable notice period, and for cause without observation of a notice period while observing customer interests. Such changes or ending will be announced to the customer in good time prior to the change via email or in written form to the address last submitted by the customer.
§ 9 Bobstar Program
(1) Bobstar membership - benefits and fees
When purchasing merchandise, or independent of such, Bobshop customers can become bobstar members. Bobstar membership at Bobshop amounts to 7.95 € for 12 months. Within this time period you will receive a discount of 8% on the payment amount of each of your purchases. Excluded from this are shipping costs, home trainers, the bobstar membership fee and set offers, which are already discounted by default. Further, the bobstar membership discount cannot be combined with other campaigns and discounts which are restricted either in time or to certain groups of customer (e.g. new customers). In such campaigns we will explicitly indicate whenever bobstar membership discount of 8% is not applicable. Disbursement in cash is not possible. Bobstar members will regularly receive exclusive offers and information via e-mail.
(2) Duration and termination
Bobstar membership has a duration of 12 months and is automatically extended by another 12 months if not terminated no later than 14 days prior to duration end within your customer account or via notice to our customer service. As long as you have not fulfilled any purchases utilising your bobstar membership, you will be refunded your complete membership fee within the initial 14 days. You can exert your right of objection specifically by addressing your objection to [email protected] If you have already fufilled a purchase in connection with your bobstar membership, the advantages granted by your bobstar membership (e.g. a discount of 8.00 Euros for an article with a value of 100.00 Euros prior to discount) will be reversed in connection with your objection.
(3) Termination by Bike o‘ bello Radsportversand GmbH & Co. KG.
We reserve the right to terminate your membership at our own discretion with 14 days notice. In this case, we will refund your complete membership fee for the current duration of your membership unless you have already realised discounts within this duration, which are higher than your membership fee of the last 12 months period. Refunding is not possible in case of termination for good cause. Termination for good cause is possible without notice if you culpably breach the terms and conditions or applicable law, if bobstar membership is used fraudulently or abusively, or if our interest or the interest of another user is damaged. We do not abandon any right for the future if, in individual cases, we do not reinforce the existing terms and conditions or insist on you observing these terms.
(4) Alteration of terms and scope of services
We reserve the right to change the terms and scope of services of bobstar membership at our own discretion. You will be informed about all important changes of these terms and conditions. All further general terms and conditions of the Bike o‘ bello Radsportversand GmbH & Co. KG are applicable. We will inform you in case of changes to these conditions or the scope of services. You then have the right to object to the changes of conditions. If you wish to object to the changes, please inform us via e-mail to [email protected] within 14 days. A possible increase in membership fee will become effective for the next duration. In case of a change proving ineffective, unenforceable or invalid for any reason, the effectiveness and enforceability of the remaining changes and terms are not affected.
§ 10 Retention Of Title
All delivered goods remain the property of Bike o' bello Radsportversand GmbH & Co.KG until full payment has been made.
§ 11 Warranty and guarantees
(1)We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. Statutory warranty rights apply.
(2) Guarantees and customer service
Information on any additional guarantees and their precise conditions that may apply can be found next to the product or on distinct information pages in the online shop, if applicable.
Bike o' bello Radsportversand GmbH & Co.KG
In den Weinäckern 4
D-69168 Wiesloch, Germany
Telephone (UK): 0800 088 59 82
Phone(other countries): +49 1803 - 58 58 800
Fax: +49 1803 585 8801
E-mail: [email protected]
§ 12 Liability
We shall in any case be liable without limitation for claims due to damages that have been caused by us, our legal representatives or legal agents
• for injury to life, limb or health
• for deliberately or grossly negligent breach of duty
• for guarantee commitments, where agreed
• insofar as the scope of application of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 is open
• in relation to any other liability, including any liabilities under sale of goods or supply of services legislation, that may not by applicable law be excluded or limited.
For breach of material contractual obligations, the fulfilment of which make the proper execution of the contract possible at all and which the contracting parties may generally rely on and trust in being complied with, due to slight negligence by us, our legal representatives or legal agents, the amount of liability is limited to the foreseeable damages at the time of contract conclusion, the occurrence of which must typically be anticipated.
Ceteris paribus, claims for compensation for damages are excluded.
§ 13 Damage during delivery
If the goods are delivered with obvious damage caused during delivery, please report the defect to the carrier and notify us without delay. Failure to make a complaint or to make contact does not in any way affect your legal rights or the enforcement of such rights, notably your warranty rights. However, in doing so you help us to assert our own claims against the carrier or transport insurer.
§ 14 Online dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR) which can be accessed at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ [https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/]. We are neither obligated nor willing to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a dispute resolution body.
Revised January 2022