Delivery free of shipping costs
High performance allrounder cycling jersey! The highly moisture wicking structured material and strategically placed Stretch-Mesh panels provide a carefree training performance.
- made from comfortable, lightweight ProSecco GT material which efficiently and quickly wicks moisture away
- wide panels made from breathable and highly elastic Stretch-Mesh material at sleeves and sides provide both ventilation and a comfortable feel
- seamless lasercut sleeve hems
- cycle-specific cut
- full-length, concealed front zip
- three-compartment rear pocket, placed rather low
- elastic silicone hem in back area
Material: 100% Polyester; mesh: 81% Polyester, 19% Elastane
Innovative Cycling Clothing under the Sign of the Skorpion!
The brand logo of the Italian cult brand Castelli, the white skorpion against the red background, long ago became synonymous with great quality, functionality, performance and innovation.
Founded in Milan in 1876 the sports clothing started off with the professionals from the AC Milan and Juventus Turin teams. After the takeover of the shop by Armando Castelli in 1935, professional cycling sports became the focal interest and, amongst others, Gino Bartali and Fausto Coppi were equipped.
In modern cycling sports there is hardly any podium without professional winners wearing the Skorpion on their jersey. And also amongst cycling fans Castelli has established itself and enthralls both newcomers and advanced cyclists.