Delivery free of shipping costs
Compact, striking MTB helmet with extended helmet shell and wide visor for comprehensive protection of your head on adventure trails. The visor can be pushed all the way up and also offers space for goggles. Thanks to the goggle band clip in the back your goggles won't get lost. The Protera + scores high in terms of comfort, safety and style.
- stable, secure EPS helmet shell with In Mould construction
- 18 ventilation eyelets
- easily adjustable RSR9 dial system for adjustment of height and width to your individual head shape
- 2 pairs of interchangeable, anti allergenic and bacteriostatic pads with and without mesh
- flat and easily adjustable cam dividers
- Airframe ventilation and perspiration absorption in forehead area
- fast and easy-to-handle Fastex closure system
- adjustable and removable, wide visor
- exchangeable clip for goggle band in back
- incl. interchangeable anti-bug mesh
- incl. micro fibre pouch
- sizes: S-M (55-58 cm), L (59-61 cm)
- weight: 360 g (size M)
Elevate your performance!
Rudy Project is a global developer, producer and distributer of high performance sun glasses, helmets, eyewear and optical eyewear at state-of-the-art technical level. Since it was founded in 1985 in Treviso, Italy, all products by Rudy Project virtuously unite top-of-the-range technology and aesthetically shaped design with Italian style and the love of the detail to create some of the world's best glasses, high-tech solutions, helmets and sports clothing.
Driven by the pursuit of excellence and by years of experience, Rudy Project collections enhance the performance of athletes at all levels. For this endeavor highest quality materials and production technologies are used, always driven by in-house research: The result are lightweight, comfortable and highly functional glasses and helmets.
Ready for shipping
Ready for shipping