incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
incl. VAT, free shipping
Ready for shipping
Very light road bike helmet with dynamic design which perfectly combines speed and safety. Due to its adaptive fit this helmet will adapt perfectly to nearly any head shape.
- wide headband made from memory foam which adapts to the head in no time and efficiently absorbs shocks and damps vibrations
- anatomic, super light Ergo-Shape inner shell construction which adapts to nearly any head shape
- super light Ergo Hold SL retention system and uncomplicated adjustment in size with one-hand width adjustment dial (up to 6 cm)
- breathable, anatomic Cosmic Pro padding with active particles which absorb moisture and body heat providing a good fit without pressure points
- reflective details
- weight: 230 g
- sizes: M (54-59 cm), L (57-61 cm)
MAVIC - a French brand with a long tradition.
Mavic was founded in 1889 in Lyon. At first, the company produced bicycle rims. In the 1970s Mavic started manufacturing their famous bicycle wheels and 2008 saw the launch of the first complete Mavic collection, including shoes, textiles, cycling helmets and accessories.
Mavic gained numerous new fans when they issued the first "rider's equipment" collection. On the one hand, this success is probably due to the yellow colour which is so typical of Mavic, widely visible and well-known by now. This colours re-appears in almost every piece of their clothing. On the other hand, it has to do with the fact that all Mavic products offer an intelligent design and functionality. Cycling gloves, cycling helmets, helmet liners, arm warmers, wind vests, bib shorts and tights, cycling jackets, bike shorts and waterproof jackets all have a clear and athletic style and thus appeal to road bike and MTB cyclists alike. Mavic helmets and shoes are also very popular for offering excellent quality at a fair price.
French cycling passion at its best! MAVIC