Delivery free of shipping costs
These medium-length sports socks are made from high grade non-toxic TransTex textile fibres. They are lightweight, quickly drying and elastic and, in addition, offer a comfortable feel due to their soft cuffs and stabilising midfoot compression. Different zones and left/right knit provide optimal fit. Mesh material on the instep offers pleasant ventilation. Feel the difference that high quality makes!
- made from high grade and non-toxic TransTex textile fibres
- breathable, quickly moisture wicking, quickly drying
- Mesh material at the instep provides pleasant ventilation
- precise fit due to different zones and ergonomic left/right knit
- midfoot compression for a perfect fit and stability
- lightweight and comfortable to wear
- sizes: S-M (35-38), L-XL (39-42), 2XL (43-46)
Material: 80% Polypropylene, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane
"Becoming better every day"
The motto of these Austrians says it all: Löffler set highest standards in endurance sports in terms of high quality of both materials and finish.
Advanced technology and manufacturing in Europe, respectively at the headquarters in Ried, Austria, allow for high quality outdoor clothing. That's exactly what Löffler is known for in cycling sports, which is why they are so popular among cyclists.
And sustainability is at the focus: All Löffler articles are OekoTex100 certified and produced in Europe under fair conditions. Materials used are taken from regional sources to prevent long hauls.
Yet sustainability doesn't stop at the production: Above all, clothing by Löffler is long lived and thus presents a good investment and, in addition, is especially environmentally friendly.